Often Overwhelmed? Learn how to bring back balance and calm with easy exercises and skills you can practice at any time!
Metaphysical School Founder, Tina Dubois, shares the differences and similarities between a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), intuitive, and empath. Learn a number of exercises that you can use to prepare for potentially overwhelming situations as well as bring back balance and calm during or after you’ve already found yourself overwhelmed. Practice a variety of skills you can do everyday to help maintain balance and calm at any time.
With this Course, YOU WILL:
- Identify whether you or others are an HSP, intuitive, and/or empath
- Understand the many benefits of being sensitive
- Recognize the signs of mental, emotional, or physical overwhelm
- Practice 2 techniques to help you prepare for potentially overstimulating situations
- Implement 4 exercises to use during overwhelming situations to become calmer
- Utilize 2 techniques to bring back balance and calm after you’ve reached a state of overwhelm
- Use 4 easy skills you can practice daily that help maintain a constant state of being balanced and calm
- Identify how to use your chakras to better cope in an overwhelming situation
- Choose the best methods for you from a range of 8 techniques to maintain a feeling of calm in your life
- Feel calmer and less overwhelmed
- Feel more self-aware and confident in your abilities to cope with potentially overstimulating situations